Statusuri destepte pentru Facebook cu ocazia Craciunului si a sarbatorilor de iarna

▶de anul nou ▶de craciun ▶de sarpbatori ▶facebook ▶idei de statusuri pentru facebok ▶statusuri facebook ▶statusuri pentru facebook inteligente de iarna




is in Santa’s workshop chasing elves!

is bringing you gold, frankincense and some whup-ass!

is going to stuff your stocking good.

kicked an elf today.



is going to slide down your chimney tonight. Wink. Wink.

What’s the difference between tiger woods and santa? Santa stopped at 3 ho’s.

I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.

is excited for Christmas. What other time of the year can you sit around a dead tree and 
eat candy out of socks?

Where is that fat bastard?

Nothing like a dysfunctional family trying to function for the Holidays.

I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white dude would come into my neighborhood after dark.

Dear Santa, I was framed.

is starting to think that Santa just isn’t that into me.

the only Christmas spirit you’ll see from me this year is a bottle of rum under your tree.

Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.

What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a new job the next day.

thinks it was a bad idea trying to be the angel on the top of the xmas tree. Now its flat 
and I have needles in my bum.

Christmas has been cancelled! Santa died laughing when I told him you’d been good this year!

Has got the perfect gift for the kids. A pack of batteries which at the bottom says ‘toy not included’.

Dear Santa, you are a perv. How do you know I’ve been naughty?!

is reminding everyone not to eat yellow snow.

is for life, not just for Christmas.

Dear Santa, I promise to be good next year… ;)

is on Santa’s VIP list

Would you like some Christmas spirit? Now where did I put that vodka…

I can’t tell you what I want for xmas. I’d end up on the naughty list for sure ;)

Dear Santa, I can explain…
statusuri pentru facebook inteligente de iarna, de craciun, de anul nou, de sarpbatori, statusuri facebook, idei de statusuri pentru facebok

Recomandare ★★★★★ Statusuri destepte pentru Facebook cu ocazia Craciunului si a sarbatorilor de iarna




0 comentarii: