If you could bring back anyone from the dead, who whould it be? RWJ Comment question of the day - Responses

▶Comment question of the day ▶Equals Three ▶ray william johnson ▶Responses ▶rwj



If you could bring back anyone from the dead, who whould it be?
The question from Ray William Johnson's "Equals Three" episode

michael jackson so? i can tell him he suck at music

James81Hill
CHUCK NORRIS! Is he? even dead?

chokeekai
My alcoholic dad?

M1CH43L73
Charlie Sheen. ?? He's not dead??

paxgrEn50
The guy that stole my? wallet

verykool2
2pac?

aadityam219
Waldo?

eMoDevil1993
Harry? Houdini

JManTech9
Myself.?

joxpider
geezus?

JetFlyBeatz
Ernest P Warrel... the? world needs more Ernest movies...

Epic562
i would bring? back your mom..... nuff said

kaine22111
Micheal Jackson, he'd make the most terrifying? zombie

0manderijn0
master chief!! ...wait nvm? he just respawned

MrSeahawk4ever
Ozzy Osbourne,? oh wait he only looks like dead :D

martinrac1
dumbledore.?

MrZackeriess
micheal jackson

?

FroDtje
This has been flagged as spam show
mattrex94
jesus so a boxing match can be arranged between him and a bulimic carebear ?

annilator666
Tourettes? Guy... oh wait.. BOB SAGET!

greengrass59
A non-ad supported youtube or kurt cobain but most likely? kurt cobain

mattrex94
This has been flagged as spam show
mattrex94
Ray William John- Oh no? wait he's still alive.

EmanPlay
This has been flagged as spam show
mattrex94
CHUCK? NORRIS

mugapp5
some lasagna so i can just? nom nom nom on it

bronny19
1st! ah? shit... nvm

1Ginoo1
chuckk? norris

MrFusion97
my friend Austin..... Yeah.... That party? kinda got out of control

freakozoid9
Keith Richards...ya? that's right

DemolishedHalo
GEEZUS?

MrNeoNHD
mj....?

soccerkid187
dax flame?

jfeezytv
HITLER !!!!!!?

unicorn1221
My second? penis

kokokiize
My two kids that I? keep in the basement

lukaszek23fryna
I will bring back jimmy The Rev? Sullivan

xunholyshadow
i'd wait for justin bieber to die then bring him back to life just so i can kill him in the most in-humane way i can think of...and then of course teabag his body? til it explodes.

SuperBlobbyman123
My? disco grandma

ZeroneDY
Co za asy.

?

Abdulrahman622
OBVIOUSLY? ELVIS!!!!!!!

kasmith
NYAN.? (x1000000000000)

sillystringgs
Patrick Swayze.... For? Roadhouse and Dirty Dancing 2 MOFOCKA!

blasterboy2288
It´s similar to the last Orange episode! Except instead of the unicorn, marshmallow and? midget apple, there is a cat... :D

Autopsygurl
Ray William Johnson. I murdered? him and realized I was drunk and in bed with him. No rape involved.

caihale5mini
i whould bring back that dead alien so i can? nom nom it

619morrisonextreme
Charles? Manson, so we can eat frootloops on my front lawn

RaywilliamjohnsonMOO
i'd bring back a hot chick, and? bang her :D

djsmilieface
MICKEY VICK?

MrGish1
your? dignity

mrminidogs
Elvis... oh no he's not? dead yet

NzRobs
me?

brundi45
Michael? Jackson?

M1CH43L73
MJ...? Cause he is the only one who can do a moon walk without a space suit.

randym2011
I would kill that girl? in the comment q's and then bring her back

TheTrickChamp
That alien...?

theawesomegamer123
The Poptart Cat? That Poops Rainbows

Lavinyuka
myself..

?

easy2rep
Jesus Christ!

wait a? minute....

majlo0
That alien bastard.....?

scribble030
marilyn manson, do i? really need to explain...

zZb4byN4neZz
WHERE DID U GET UR SWEATER? AT?!?!!?!

Exogenesix19
Myspace.

Where else will my mom meet her new alpha-loser? boyfriend?

xAnimeNIACZx
This has been flagged as spam show
RagnarAndersson
Chuck Norris...... Oh wait a minute?

qosglitchy
Rusty Cuntz oh I'm? sorry Kuntz you know the baseball player

kingofkings3651
one word,? HIPSTERS.

hahaveryfunnyOHYEAH
Barack? Obama. Oh wait I was fantasizing about his inagurtorial death.

mattbob22ify
My? penile discharge, cuz it missed her face

Tizz93pgt
General Dru? Zod

skeletorphd
Dumbledore.?

Thegodofbiscuitz
i find this question difficult to? masturbate to.

1994SoccerPlayer
I'd kill Justin Bieber and give? hope for all the world, then bring him back from the dead (evil)

majlo0
Kenny?

xHEGGiEx
Michael jackson? o.o yeah....

KameHahaProductions
Rays dad? because he's dead drunk.

JamRandy1
Mike Hawk?

TheUnknownVanity
Thats a no-brainer, megatron obviously...?

Louis808
That fake? alien 4 my pet and it would smoke

SandyDisk
everyone, and create my own zombie army!?

Slench101
I would bring that alien to life?

Filleman96
wtf, how? can there be 18433 likes and 1005 dislikes when only 313 views??

henni1245
The poor fake alien?

wouzee95
*peep*?

TheTurboTin
ADOLF HITLER

?

xxGolfstarxx
I was going to say i find this questin difficult to masturbTe to but then i saw the girl? asking it.

BDRvidz
Pauly Shore's career... those? were better times.

Epic562
EDWARD from Twilight...oh? he's not officially dead yet?

iluv2laf1
BILLY MAYS HERE!?

chrisfat3
i would bring back,? my rianbow pooping cat

Rubensboring
jesus. oh wait, it's easter.?

XdeuxC
my? dad, so i can get my 20 years of child support!!

ShadowBlaza
wow its the first time i've? seen all the videos before =3

TheKriZ
My? penis!

TheGriffamano
This has been flagged as spam show
mamamom233
Charlie Sheen,? oh shit to soon?

AirSoftSniper0
Charlie Sheen....Wait he's still? alive??

supernova1392
likes?

mrsirkhai
Adolf Hitler...

So that I could personally? shove a pineapple up his rear end!

sqw33k
@sqw33k well done. ? You must've gotten up very early this morning!

KaleDavid
the Olsen twins' acting career just so I? can watch it fail miserably... Again.

Katiekat2522
Colonel? Sanders

dwatson4
the guy that had the most? comfortable ass

TheSharpiesnifer
Hitler,? so I could kill his ass again.

tubeYOUusername1
RWJ...because i? have to kill him!

darkorbitblacket
linux? FTW

yodude2345
Oprah WInphrey's love? for people...

hahaveryfunnyOHYEAH
funny comments, because there are none? underneath mine.

SlashTheGuitarist
Michael Jackson, because i wanna see the? thriller dance

killersink10
Definitly? NOT Michael Jackson!!!!

MasterofWurst
Jesus. Again. ?

sammm102
Patrick Swayze..... Don't? ask

aerosmith4ever1
BOB? MARLEY

dOnutjRCSS
MUFASA.

?

KaleDavid
Bob Marley, nuff? said

13aroid
bruce lee, so he can kick chuck norris? ass again.

TheKingofjokes45
Justin? Bieber, after i had killed him to kill him again! :3

giargiAU79
Two and? a half man……

yevgeniyboy
The dead alien ! So he can fly again in? the space with nyan cat.

MrChaMooO
This has been flagged as spam show
bcvrac
2pac n B.I.G. so then can make? great music again

ABAlexandruBogdan
@ABAlexandruBogdan thumbs? are disabled

sonnyman2000
Snookis virginity?

kaianderson57
@kaianderson57 Yeah? I think that might be a little difficult.

SlashTheGuitarist
Scatman? John from scatmans world

TheMrkenzone
i would bring back that dead cat? on your head O.o

Spleej
Tupac to see what they? did to rap, bastards

Crackass112
Jackie? Chan.. oh wait.

Alieaser
Ray William Johnson's mom...oh? wait

45654561
captain falcon?

genrox9
Kenny, before throwing him off? a cliff

philippsend
My love life....?

whip69341
Charlie? Sheen..... wait...

nightjason55
Myself ! ?

TheMsalool
Juanita, I hate doing my? own clothes

TheInfinity89
Bring back bob marley? so he could show me where the weed's at

TheHippieYozz
My dog Dasiy /;?

BrittanylovesDasiy
ur insides? ray becauseur dead inside!!! (jk ur epic)

BigBird6671
jimi hendrix.. so? he can kiss the sky

tobusykillin
co za? asy!!

yep died need him back

tigerjones12345
elvis presley and micheal jackson so? they fight to the death

slightlyevolvedtard
My social life... I moved? to the middle of nowhere!

MsIkkiPikki
Lady Gaga's egg that someone have nomnom on!? ;(

fredrik981

apocalypse for america....communism for all

MrFullmetal335
comment question of the? day is hot...

brumbo12321
This has been flagged as spam show
mattrex94
Lindsay Lohan's Acting?
Vuhtone
Jackie? Robinson cuz he's black

alswn23
that time when ray whas funny? !!

lillerikxp
A non-ad supported youtube or? kurt cobain but most likely kurt cobain

mattrex94
my dad, hopefully he doesn't still has that knife in him...?

me4gaming
my? soul...

TheTechnoTuber
yes! 314th! ! ! ! !?

rastadolo
I? would bring back Jesus and have him keep the Jehova's witnesses off my lawn.

JulianimeIsAmazing
My Virginity...?

MrVidkid16
0:47 for? laughs

drums508
my old school cartoons why? cause todays cartoons suck?

ace1354
The dead alien,? then humped it

faresqa
I would bring back? the tower of babel so I can reach God AGAIN!

hahaveryfunnyOHYEAH
A polish guy and than i wod? 4ce him to make a co za asy song

darkwing39
What's up with the 992 dislikes?? lol

thafuknouz
I find this? video EASY to masturbate to!

GoldJakeTV
This has been flagged as spam show
RaboStoKabo
This has been flagged as spam show
RaboStoKabo
313 views and 18,233 likes.

whats next, pop-tart? cats shitting rainbows?

codyman56630
This has been flagged as spam show
RaboStoKabo
Tsar? of All Russia. Why?Because my russian teacher died.

Welovetheweeds
Fred. ?

ShayTheFlyingDolphin
Michael? Jackson so we could recycle him

131706
Flava? flav.

bandg4evr
gfjksx

?

11zomborg11
Your mom cuz I find this video difficult to mastabate? to

ohyeeeeehya
@klootbal ZING!?

ElementAndrew99
I found? this video difficult to masturbate to

Fanarj
charlie sheen's? career

iRisZowwie
@AshleeeyW dont worry, you? spelled him wrong...

sagninie123
Darth Vader... so we? could have dark side cookies

StenlyAnimations
This has been flagged as spam show
96Coopz
my left testicle. he was so? young.

woodcoasterdude
i would ressurect bruce lee go? to chuck norris's house and prepare for epicness

funghooy4
How is ray gonna read? this when every second there comes another reply?

gitorla
hitler hahaha

?

minimooseha
MSN NEWS? haha

TheKurthExpress
Snake?.....SNAKE!?....SNAAAAAA­AKE!?!?!?!??

Xomsabre
That one white guy.? Forgot his name....michael jackson?

l2kgotrice
Jesus,? have a smoke with him while listening Bob Marley. Yeah.

J0shuaa94
Bon Scott?

gershwindza
Ke$ha's dignity.?

airbender640
This chicken I finish eating,? I'm still hungry.

beastsp805
Charlie Sheen's? dignity. I think you know why.

granduelist
my minecraft? figure

TheDarkFishbone
K so? wtf is up wit all the black dicks in the last vid

kaianderson57
Vincent? Price

SuirenShinju
Your mother?

diazhungi
elvis?

rafrenGX
my grand father so? i can put him back myself

thecorner201
Tupac!

?

deeborol
the homeless? man with the golden radio voice

death2hippies13
THE TROLL?

ShayTheFlyingDolphin
i have? saw EVERY RAY'S VIDS FIRST ON TODAYSBIGTHING

DajherSings
my pet goldfish, MAN that? animal lived a looong life!

hahaveryfunnyOHYEAH
RayWilliamJohnson? after I killed him for not picking my comments

HIM600
Hitler, so we could rape his? ass again

NanocMakerOfRSMV
i found this video difficult to? masturbate to

Fanarj
All of? the people chuck norris has killed

Guitarherotimmydude
Jesuse so i can give him an high five?

nikoladn
Sheens? Tiny brains!

HDhelpsoft
POPTART KITTEH?

applecore1231
Michael Jackson so he can take my kids away?

bloodydogfang
bruce? lee to kick some ass

crodo123
YO? MAMA!

xscbr600
My grandfather because I? love him.

justinjys
The? dead alien...

MtbCenter
Mah mothafckin nrmal writin? skillz

N0usern4me
Heath ledger cuz? he was beast...

1CMLover
Micheal Jackson, because kids? miss him.

ip0wns
gitler...my grandma is a? jew,

evilspongebob99
I'd bring back all the people who have committed suicide cause they? watched your videos :) Love ya ray!

bigmikey753
i find this video difficult to masturbate to lol

except for that super hot? chick at the end, yummy

vlaicuvolan
that poor, poor companion cube :(?

TheNerdJ
Steve Martin without a doubt . the day he died? was the worst day of my life.

jollyjollyO
Genghis Khan. So Mongolians? can conquer the world again!

Shijir
Jeeezzuuss.. he'd kick? ass!!

92candelario
justin beaber....? o wait hess not dead yet wtf

JzTheMan94
Bruce? Lee to Kick Chuck Norris ass.. again!

RaboStoKabo
Your Mom, but just to Legalize the? situation =/

mushfxs
Hitler!!!?

runearnas
Bruce Lee, to see Chuck Norris getting? his ass kick again.

thegotcode
The *GEEZUS* that Ray used to say... he looked hot when he said? it.. :/

HoTmeNaceBabe18
my happy dreams...?

violetart08
rosa parks so that this time she would? actually call shotgun

jjoseramos156
kur cobain so that he could kill? justin bieber

RebelPunk1991
Jesus...?

TheTechnoTuber
Steve Irwin,? the crocodile hunter,...mate

JTSLUGGER19
titty nipples?

funkster312
Qui-gon Jinn, cuz NO ONE KILLS LIAM? NEESON!

TheNerdJ
Dinosaurs of? course

Bardaks1
My Dead? Brother...

TokraAkaOnur
I would team up with John Lennon,Kurt? Cobain and Jimi Hendrix to fuckin'

rule the world!

biscuitiu
I would bring back? Greedo so I could shoot his ass first.

MrShineSilver
Keith Richards.? Good guitar player.

MsJonasBrosFan69
A polish? guy

darkwing39
thumbs up if youre te 313th? viewer

hazsurfing7
@hazsurfing7 thumb asker ,do u realise u? can;t give thumbs on RWJ's vids

l0lp13p
Ray's love life...?

Shapie995
the? dead alien the Russians found

erika8711
This has been flagged as spam show
hazsurfing7
RayWilliamJohnson.....wait? he's alive?!?

HuangJinDa
Finally someone thinking straight! Of course an alien wouldnt look like that!

And comment question:

"The chicken, where? the alien was made of"

Jerbod2
Tupac?

LeeviON
Ghandi?

musicislife604
More? like 1,8 million views.

WeedleOnFire
This has been flagged as spam show
TheHazzardOfHardCore
Of course it's Michael Jackson. Then he could kick justin biebers? ass.

googleris
@googleris I think he would more? likely fuck biebers ass being a child and all

ColoradoRanger
This has been flagged as spam show
AnniWhatever
i went over 30000 view on looop :D?

oldestpg
billy mays cuz i need my shit? OXI-CLEANED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or1g1nal01
Adolf Hitler. And then killed? him.

Snipto
It would be Michael Jackson, so that to make his last concert on zombie? thriller!!!

Injomniac
ray's? growth hormones.

hunterthompson3
My? girlfriend

thejumpingeggs
304th? viewer

thexwollf
...the Nyan cat wasnt under "First!1!!11!"??? how often? do you see that

pimpeagles
Michael J Fox's? career.

VanillaRose16
betty white, her? times coming soon

ColtonMaczuga17
my? regrets because all these females f'd up my life.

loltalker667
Jeezus so any one who dosen`t? think he`s real can eat it.

TheMasterchief1999
michel? jackson cause then i go whith my little friend to him

gijsjuhhhh
Mr. Jack Daniels cause? im sober

colt454199
thumbs? up if youre the 313th viewer

hazsurfing7
Adolph hitler so? that he can take out all the mexicans

MRBIGdick117
My dead pet penguin, so? we could drink more beer.

mattbcunningham
albert ensteint.... so he can build? a giant alien looking ass

MrSirekOne
YAY? NYAN KITTTAY!!

muffinsshoes44
This has been flagged as spam show
Dirashi21
JFK so he can get? rid of all the zombies at the Pentagon

kaianderson57

Recomandare ★★★★★ If you could bring back anyone from the dead, who whould it be? RWJ Comment question of the day - Responses




0 comentarii: